MTBer's In the Midland Area

For discussing Northern Michigan Mountain Biking Association events, updates, and more. This includes the Upper Peninsula as well!

MTBer's In the Midland Area

Postby BikeandBeer » July 23rd, 2013, 10:12 am

Hey everyone. Just getting into mountain biking and have been riding consistently at Midland City Forest. Is there a group that goes out here often; or up to Pine Haven and Burns Road? I'd love to join up and give a hand with any of the trail maintenance as well.

Cheers!
BikeandBeer

Re: MTBer's In the Midland Area

Postby Zoo1424 » July 23rd, 2013, 7:50 pm

There is a group that does ride a few "local" places. I cannot remember what they are called but I ran into them once up at Mid Michigan Community College. I think either Rays, or B-Xtreme in Midland may have more information about group rides. Myself, I'm in Bay City, & I usually rotate between Mid Michigan, Ithaca Jailhouse, Gladwin County Park, Ogemaw Hills Pathway & Rifle River Rec Area. I try to hit one of these places weekly as each is about an hour drive from my house. Send me a PM if you want to try to get together & ride.
09 Specialized Epic Expert Carbon
14 Specialized Crave SL
14 Salsa Beargrease
Zoo1424

Re: MTBer's In the Midland Area

Postby Jeff_Adamcik » July 23rd, 2013, 9:37 pm

Burns Road at 5:30 this Wednesday if you like. Fyi -- New Riders --bring some good michigan brew to share and you'll fit right in.
Jeff_Adamcik

Return to NMMBA