CRAMBA: Seven Lakes

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: CRAMBA: Seven Lakes

Postby Josh McCreedy » December 10th, 2013, 2:43 pm

There are a half-dozen or so trees down on the southern boat launch to boat launch section and a few in areas throughout the park. Some could be moved with a few sets of hands, but a few will need a saw. I won't have time until the holidays...

There's a new bridge--constructed from pallets--on the powerline connector from Eddy Lake Road--not legal, but serviceable.
Josh McCreedy

Postby Jim O » December 10th, 2013, 3:39 pm

Josh,
Not surprising based on all that is down in Holdridge. Can a saw be used if hands cannot be gathered together? Unofficial of course. Might have opportunity during this weekend.
MLB
Mama's L'il Brat
Jim O

Postby Critter7r » Yesterday, 8:45 pm

Quick spin around today and the trail seems to be in perfect shape. The interior, at least. I didn't hit the spur starting at the south boat launch, but judging by the lack of muck in the normal wet spots on a short interior loop, I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll be passable.
<> Chris <>
I live in Holly & ride my '02 FSR 26'er '09 Trek Fuel 26'er at Holdridge.
Critter7r

Postby Jim O » Yesterday, 9:40 pm

Chris,
Now you can come over to Holdridge. The West is dry, with the usual wet sections only soft. Trail was completely cleared including the Lake loop as of yesterday. Thanks to four crews of chainsaws.
MLB
Mama's L'il Brat
Jim O

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments