Bigtymer wrote:RickPlite wrote:Cannonsburg Winter Trails Program
• Beginning December 9, 2013 Cannonsburg will require a trail pass to ride on any of the MTB trails until the ski season ends.
• Daily trail pass will be $5 and can be purchased at the ticket counter.
• A season pass will be $30 and can be purchased at the main office.
• There will be approximately 3 miles of trails groomed for Fat bikes.
• Minimum tire width of 3.8” is required once trails are groomed.
• If there is no snow cover, minimum tire size does not apply.
• All MTB trails are open to riding, but require $5 trail pass.
• All trails to be accessed via main bridge.
• There will be no access via the connector from Egypt Valley Rd.
• Rental Fat bikes will available from the rental building.
• Bikes are not allowed on the ski hill except in designated areas.
Just curious, why do you need a 3.8 tire to ride on snow?:) I've ridden in snow with 2.5's just fine:)
They don't want a "skinny" tire pizza cutting their groomed trails.