River Bends Autumn Cleanup Trailday: November 16, 2013

Want to help? This is the where requests for volunteers are posted, including trail work days, mountain kids events, and more

River Bends Autumn Cleanup Trailday: November 16, 2013

Postby c0nsumer » November 8th, 2013, 9:42 am

Join CRAMBA-IMBA for an autumn cleanup trail day at River Bends on November 16th, 2013. Meet near the trailhead (main parking lot off of 22 Mile Road) at 10:00 am.

The focus of this trail day will be small tweaks along the trail as needed to get the trail ready for winter and next year. This'll likely include some work on the drop and berm, clearing deadfall, some leafblowing, tuning up crappy corners, and whatever else we identify during the day.

We've got a Facebook event for this here, if that's your thing: https://www.facebook.com/events/174504272756570/

See you there!
Steve Vigneau
Big Ring Coffee MTB Racing
CRAMBA-IMBA Chairperson
River Bends Park Co-Trail Coordinator
MMBA Website / Forum Administrator

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, the MMBA nor CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer
Administrator

Re: River Bends Autumn Cleanup Trailday: November 16, 2013

Postby c0nsumer » November 14th, 2013, 9:53 pm

Just bumping this up as a reminder; hope to see you all there on Saturday!
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Chairperson

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, the MMBA nor CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer
Administrator

Postby c0nsumer » November 16th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Thanks to everyone who came out today! If my counting is correct we had 24 people out for today. River Bends is now clear and easy to find the trail, a new exit was established from The Swamp so that it can be exited before reaching the seriously wet sections, the very original entrance was reworked to be more year-round friendly, and an out of place corner in a fast, swooping section was made better.
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Chairperson

c0nsumer
Administrator

Postby c0nsumer » November 17th, 2013, 10:29 am

One medium-ish black neoprene glove was found after the River Bends trail day. PM me and I'll get it back to you.
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Chairperson

c0nsumer
Administrator

Return to Volunteers Needed