I skied the beginning and Crooked Lk loops today, and it was very thin. With the hope of better conditions in a week, and maybe luring more people out, I have decided to delay Potto Raid to next Sunday January 22.
I am hoping to ski over at Yankee Springs tomorrow, as they got 12".
Eveyone keep the snow dances up and let's plan for a go next Sunday.
ps; if by some slim chance we get extra snow tonight, I'll post up in the am, otherwise it's westward ho.