Michigan Mountain Biking Association
jonw9 wrote:Glad we decided not to carry them then!
Will we be in shape to bolt them together on Saturday?
mjpo wrote:Good call Paul. I think we should reschedule. If we park at McNamara it is about a 1.5 mile walk to the work site. Not ideal. If I can get two people out after work tonight or even this afternoon.... we can get a lot done. Otherwise I am booked on Thurs and Fri.
F7Cannon wrote:What about this Sunday??
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest