- 2011's race will follow the same Time Trial format as last year.
- Elite and Expert racers will do 2 laps of the almost 9 mile course. Everyone else (including SS) will do 1 lap as fast as you can.
- We're please to be using Race Services RFID timing again this year, with results posted immediately on kiosks and available from their web site.
- Lunch available for a small donation.
- All proceeds from this race go directly to the MMBA Metro South Chapter and are used to help fund our trailbuilding and volunteer activities.
- Pre-registration ends Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 12:00 NOON ET
Registration is open! More details and registration at BIKEREG.COM
Are you interested in supporting, volunteering or sponsoring the event ? We'd love the help. If you are interested please reply to this topic or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more details.