- This is the 8th race in the MMBA Championship Point Series ? free signup for this series is available here.
- 2012's race will follow the proven Time Trial format as previous years with individual start times. It?s you against the clock, with minimal passing and no excuses!
- An almost 9 mile course will be opened up for race day, with a mix of fast open sprints and tight, technical singletrack that reward both cardio AND bike handling skills! (Elite and Expert racers will have 2 laps of fun!)
- $1600 cash awards
- Awesome swag, including a Niner bike frame and Velocity wheels.
- Our friends at Race Services will be handling the timing, with results posted immediately on kiosks and available from their web site.
- Lunch will available for a small donation.
- All proceeds from this race go directly to the Motor City Mountain Biking Association, an IMBA chapter, and are used to help fund our local trail building and volunteer activities.
- Pre-registration ends Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 12:00 NOON ET
Registration is available at BIKEREG.COM
Download a flyer from our library.
Are you interested in volunteering for the event? We'd love the help. If you are interested please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.