Internet Newness!

For discussing Mid-Michigan Mountain Biking Association (Formerly Mid-State) topics.

Internet Newness!

Postby jonw9 » January 25th, 2012, 3:59 pm

I would just like to let the people that frequent this forum to now that:

1) The new Mid-Michigan Mountain Biking Association website has been created. Please visit http://mmmba.org from now on, as the old midstate site is obsolete and should be coming down.

2) We are transitioning our facebook 'group' to a like page. I think it creates the ability to interact with more companies on the site, amongst other things. The address there is http://www.facebook.com/mmmba.org (or click the link in my signature below). The existing group page will be decommissioned as well one we get most/all of the group members transitioned. Please do us a favor, and upon liking the new page, please 'leave' the group so we can track who has made the move.

Thanks,
Past-President W9
"Seriously though, you clearly think a lot more than I do when you are riding." -jajones
"You're going to suffer on a single speed, you might as well suffer going faster." - Indigenous
jonw9

Re: Internet Newness!

Postby TenSpeed » January 25th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Was the picture used on the new site taken at a local park?
Ride. 48:15
2014 miles/goal: 2476/2500
TenSpeed

Postby jonw9 » January 25th, 2012, 8:12 pm

TenSpeed wrote:Was the picture used on the new site taken at a local park?

I am not positive, President Bill built it.

Judging by the greenery, I would say no.

However, if there are pictures of local trails, videos, etc, I think it would be cool to build some informational pages for the trails!
"Seriously though, you clearly think a lot more than I do when you are riding." -jajones
"You're going to suffer on a single speed, you might as well suffer going faster." - Indigenous
jonw9

Postby MajesticTJ » January 25th, 2012, 9:43 pm

It's not a local trail, I did a quick google search while building the new site and came across that as a filler until I can come up with something else. I'd like to find something of a local trail that would fit, if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open!
MMMBA President
MajesticTJ

Postby TenSpeed » January 25th, 2012, 11:04 pm

I may have a pic of either Anderson or Burchfield that may be suitable for this. I can take a look and let you know if you are interested?
Ride. 48:15
2014 miles/goal: 2476/2500
TenSpeed

Postby MajesticTJ » January 25th, 2012, 11:32 pm

Anything that can give our site a local touch would be great! Thanks for looking.
MMMBA President
MajesticTJ

Postby jonw9 » January 26th, 2012, 8:22 am

Either post here, or email to president@mmmba.org
jonw9

Return to MMMBA