MMCC Trail Day - Saturday April 19th

Trail Building and Design discussion. This was formerly the restricted access MMBA/REI trail school program forum.

Re: MMCC Trail Day - Saturday April 19th

Postby F7Cannon » April 17th, 2014, 8:01 pm

shoffman wrote: whatever you have to remove roots from the trail is most needed for Saturday.

Ok this has got to be a joke, I get it. If it's not all I can say is WTF??? :roll:

I really like this trail and usually hit it when I go up to visit the inlaws being that they only live 20 min away. If this is the kind of crap that is going to be going on out there now I will drive the extra miles to ride Hanson Hills.
F7Cannon

Postby shoffman » April 17th, 2014, 8:11 pm

F7Cannon wrote:
shoffman wrote: whatever you have to remove roots from the trail is most needed for Saturday.

Ok this has got to be a joke, I get it. If it's not all I can say is WTF??? :roll:

I really like this trail and usually hit it when I go up to visit the inlaws being that they only live 20 min away. If this is the kind of crap that is going to be going on out there now I will drive the extra miles to ride Hanson Hills.

Relax guys... there are a couple of roots in a few different sections that we'd like to clean up... thats all.
shoffman

Postby F7Cannon » April 17th, 2014, 8:36 pm

shoffman wrote:
F7Cannon wrote:

Relax guys... there are a couple of roots in a few different sections that we'd like to clean up... thats all.

Exactly, and before you know it you have another MTB trail that is smooth as a baby's but and can be ridden by 90 year old women on a comfort bike with no problem.
F7Cannon

Postby jfactor! » April 18th, 2014, 8:34 am

F7Cannon wrote:
shoffman wrote:
F7Cannon wrote:

Exactly, and before you know it you have another MTB trail that is smooth as a baby's but and can be ridden by 90 year old women on a comfort bike with no problem.

^This
jfactor!

Return to Trail Design, Building, and Maintenance