Want to help? This is the where requests for volunteers are posted, including trail work days, mountain kids events, and more
Bryan_Mitchell wrote:Matt isn't going. I still might. I'm going to wait untill 5:00 to make up my mind and re-check the weather radar.
I may hold off! The rain doesn't look as if it is going to stop by 5
- Posts: 38
- Joined: June 29th, 2004, 3:10 pm
- Location: Walled Lake, MI
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."-Author unknown
- Posts: 1948
- Joined: July 3rd, 2002, 7:26 pm
- Location: Mid-Atlantic -The Home of Gore-Tex.
- Posts: 4710
- Joined: November 20th, 2002, 10:58 pm
- Location: In the gutter!!!
Ok I'm not going. My equipment took a beating last week and I need to make it hold on for another month or two. Plus I judt don't feel like being cold and wet today.
I plan on setting something up in October for the fall colors. Sometime arounf the 3rd week of October.
- Posts: 577
- Joined: June 19th, 2002, 8:45 am
- Location: Northville
Return to Volunteers Needed
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest