River Bends Trail Day; June 23, 2013

Want to help? This is the where requests for volunteers are posted, including trail work days, mountain kids events, and more

River Bends Trail Day; June 23, 2013

Postby c0nsumer » June 17th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Join CRAMBA-IMBA for a trail day at River Bends on Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 9am. Meet at the trailhead, and we'll be working on a rock garden, rolling bridge, and some general trail maintenance stuff. Bring the usual: water, long sleeve clothing, closed-toe shoes, gloves, hats.

See you there!
Steve Vigneau
Big Ring Coffee MTB Racing
CRAMBA-IMBA Chairperson
River Bends Park Co-Trail Coordinator
MMBA Website / Forum Administrator

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, the MMBA nor CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer
Administrator

Re: River Bends Trail Day; June 23, 2013

Postby c0nsumer » June 22nd, 2013, 6:06 am

Just a reminder about the trail day tomorrow, June 23rd! Meet at the trailhead at 9am and we'll be heading out to build a rock garden, this nifty rolling bridge, and do some general trail trimming.

See you there!
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Chairperson

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, the MMBA nor CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer
Administrator

Re: River Bends Trail Day; June 23, 2013

Postby c0nsumer » June 23rd, 2013, 5:02 am

The weather is looking great for getting some trail work done. Come on out and help shape River Bends' burgeoning technical trail features!
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Chairperson

c0nsumer
Administrator

Return to Volunteers Needed