River Bends Trail Day; June 23, 2013

Want to help? This is the where requests for volunteers are posted, including trail work days, mountain kids events, and more

River Bends Trail Day; June 23, 2013

Postby c0nsumer » June 17th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Join CRAMBA-IMBA for a trail day at River Bends on Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 9am. Meet at the trailhead, and we'll be working on a rock garden, rolling bridge, and some general trail maintenance stuff. Bring the usual: water, long sleeve clothing, closed-toe shoes, gloves, hats.

See you there!
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Board Member
Bald Mountain Trail Coordinator / Addison Oaks Co-Trail Coordinator
MMBA Website / Forum Administrator

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, the MMBA nor CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer
Administrator

Re: River Bends Trail Day; June 23, 2013

Postby c0nsumer » June 22nd, 2013, 6:06 am

Just a reminder about the trail day tomorrow, June 23rd! Meet at the trailhead at 9am and we'll be heading out to build a rock garden, this nifty rolling bridge, and do some general trail trimming.

See you there!
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Board Member

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, the MMBA nor CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer
Administrator

Re: River Bends Trail Day; June 23, 2013

Postby c0nsumer » June 23rd, 2013, 5:02 am

The weather is looking great for getting some trail work done. Come on out and help shape River Bends' burgeoning technical trail features!
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Board Member

c0nsumer
Administrator

Return to Volunteers Needed