High Country Pathway Spring work days

Want to help? This is the where requests for volunteers are posted, including trail work days, mountain kids events, and more

Re: High Country Pathway Spring work days

Postby washedout » May 10th, 2012, 1:51 pm

How do the sections just north and south of Webb road look? (Webb-Osmun or Webb-Pine Grove) Have they been touched yet? I could move a big saw through there before the June ride if needed.
washedout

Postby Nelg » May 10th, 2012, 1:58 pm

We'll report back what we get done this weekend, but thus far we have everything from Osmun road south through the Shingle Mill to Clear Lake open. This weekend we'll be focusing on the east side from Osmun to M33 and the east side of M33 south to Clear Lake.

I'll post up and let you know what's left.

Thanks for your offer, we may be taking you up on it. :)
NMMBA Past President
http://facebook.com/nmmba
Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the stance nor representative of the MMBA or NMMBA.
Nelg

Postby feldpaj » May 14th, 2012, 10:14 am

Thanks everyone for coming up. It was great to enjoy the fellowship around the fire, beer, food, ect.
Was yet another great ride. never cut myself open with the chainsaw, great day :)
acadia on friday, HCP saturday, Hanson Hills on the way home. I took the day off today and drove my car to work. Hanson was a pretty slow ride as my body just didnt want to work that hard. See everyone on the 1st of June.
to do: bike-eat-brew beer-drink beer-board-hunt-sleep-work-
feldpaj

Previous

Return to Volunteers Needed