Burchfield TT Trail Day and Race Prep

Want to help? This is the where requests for volunteers are posted, including trail work days, mountain kids events, and more

Burchfield TT Trail Day and Race Prep

Postby jonw9 » September 5th, 2011, 3:31 pm

A trail day Sunday Sept. 11 to prepare for the upcoming race.
Things to be done include bridge preparation/installation on Swamp Thing, clear the trails of debris and face slappers, a bit of mowing/weed whacking, and general upkeep to get things in shape for race day (Oct. 2)

Plan on meeting at Riverbend parking area at 09:00. We can split up from there, depending on the turnout.

There are several chapter members who need a couple more trail hours for FAFL. Come on out.

We are also looking for volunteers to helpout during the race. Things like course marshals and registration assistants. We also need some people who are willing/able to come out and help mark the course the Friday before the race (Sept. 30)
Last edited by jonw9 on September 7th, 2011, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Seriously though, you clearly think a lot more than I do when you are riding." -jajones
"You're going to suffer on a single speed, you might as well suffer going faster." - Indigenous
jonw9

Re: Burchfield TT Trail Day and Race Prep

Postby dauber76 » September 6th, 2011, 9:41 am

I'll be there
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem; now get off my lawn!
dauber76

Postby jonw9 » September 7th, 2011, 5:36 pm

Changed the date to Sunday,but hopefully you can still make it dauber!
"Seriously though, you clearly think a lot more than I do when you are riding." -jajones
"You're going to suffer on a single speed, you might as well suffer going faster." - Indigenous
jonw9

Postby dauber76 » September 7th, 2011, 6:47 pm

I can still make it. Sorry ;)
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem; now get off my lawn!
dauber76

Return to Volunteers Needed