CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby Jim O » September 30th, 2013, 6:11 am

WOW, I do not understand this reaction. Ohio breeds 20-25 players to UM every year(look at the roster) about the same at MSU. Even another 15-20 to ND. Additionally, they spare a head coach or two, Hoke (born in Ohio and coached at Toledo) and Dantonio (coached at OSU, Youngstown State, OU an Cincinnati). Ohio even bred two of the three Heisman winners at Michigan (Desmond Howard & Charles Woodson). I should think you would LOVE Ohio considering all the above.


i69whitey wrote:OhHowIHate

-whitey
MLB
Mama's L'il Brat
Jim O
 
Posts: 407
Joined: November 15th, 2005, 1:56 am
Location: Clarkston/Holly

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby utabintarbo » September 30th, 2013, 7:44 am

mmba6862 wrote:WOW, I do not understand this reaction. Ohio breeds 20-25 players to UM every year(look at the roster) about the same at MSU. Even another 15-20 to ND. Additionally, they spare a head coach or two, Hoke (born in Ohio and coached at Toledo) and Dantonio (coached at OSU, Youngstown State, OU an Cincinnati). Ohio even bred two of the three Heisman winners at Michigan (Desmond Howard & Charles Woodson). I should think you would LOVE Ohio considering all the above.


OT but, that just shows that the smart ones go elsewhere. :twisted:
User avatar
utabintarbo
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: June 21st, 2007, 12:29 pm

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby Jim O » September 30th, 2013, 10:30 am

Actually, I think it is: "Overflow of the Talented"


OT but, that just shows that the smart ones go elsewhere. :twisted:[/quote]
MLB
Mama's L'il Brat
Jim O
 
Posts: 407
Joined: November 15th, 2005, 1:56 am
Location: Clarkston/Holly

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby Mack » September 30th, 2013, 11:36 am

Back on topic boys, take this conversation to PM's. This is a trail conditions and trail comments
thread. CRPT is free of deadfall and riding great. Get out and RIDE.
Paul McAllister
Clinton River Park Trail Co-Trail Coordintator
User avatar
Mack
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 11:05 am
Location: 42° 34' 49" N ~ 83° 1' 49" W Weekends 44° 46' 57" N ~ 85° 1' 14" W

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby utabintarbo » September 30th, 2013, 11:54 am

Wet blanket. :roll:

:lol:
User avatar
utabintarbo
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: June 21st, 2007, 12:29 pm

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby madmike23 » October 1st, 2013, 8:29 am

Ha Ha! You got yelled at....

Are there any restrictions or things to watch out for when riding here at night? Should we park off of Clinton River Rd?
Thanks!
User avatar
madmike23
 
Posts: 507
Joined: November 13th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby Mack » October 1st, 2013, 9:12 am

madmike23 wrote:Ha Ha! You got yelled at....

Are there any restrictions or things to watch out for when riding here at night? Should we park off of Clinton River Rd?
Thanks!


Mike, the park hours September - March are 7am to 8pm....but lots of folks ride CRPT after 8pm. Where to park
after 8pm is another story. You could park off of Clinton River Rd ...you could also get a ticket for parking there
after park hours, or worse yet have your car towed. Like any park, be it RB, Stoney, Bloomer etc.. after hours
riding and parking is done at ones own risk. If the officer is having a bad day, he may take it out on you :( .
Paul McAllister
Clinton River Park Trail Co-Trail Coordintator
User avatar
Mack
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 11:05 am
Location: 42° 34' 49" N ~ 83° 1' 49" W Weekends 44° 46' 57" N ~ 85° 1' 14" W

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby madmike23 » October 1st, 2013, 10:25 am

Edison St was what I was thinking of. It is off of Clinton River Rd. Is it ok to Park there?
User avatar
madmike23
 
Posts: 507
Joined: November 13th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby Mack » October 1st, 2013, 10:53 am

madmike23 wrote:Edison St was what I was thinking of. It is off of Clinton River Rd. Is it ok to Park there?


Mike, I knew what you meant. Same goes, park at your own risk.
Paul McAllister
Clinton River Park Trail Co-Trail Coordintator
User avatar
Mack
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 11:05 am
Location: 42° 34' 49" N ~ 83° 1' 49" W Weekends 44° 46' 57" N ~ 85° 1' 14" W

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby madmike23 » October 1st, 2013, 11:31 am

Ok, Thanks.
User avatar
madmike23
 
Posts: 507
Joined: November 13th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby utabintarbo » October 1st, 2013, 12:44 pm

Mack wrote:
madmike23 wrote:Ha Ha! You got yelled at....

Are there any restrictions or things to watch out for when riding here at night? Should we park off of Clinton River Rd?
Thanks!


Mike, the park hours September - March are 7am to 8pm....but lots of folks ride CRPT after 8pm. Where to park
after 8pm is another story. You could park off of Clinton River Rd ...you could also get a ticket for parking there
after park hours, or worse yet have your car towed. Like any park, be it RB, Stoney, Bloomer etc.. after hours
riding and parking is done at ones own risk. If the officer is having a bad day, he may take it out on you :( .


FWIW, I have parked at Dodge Park on more than a few occasions and just took the bridge across to CRPT. Nary a problem ever.
User avatar
utabintarbo
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: June 21st, 2007, 12:29 pm

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby 2slo2endo » October 2nd, 2013, 10:08 am

Use the police station lot... I hear they are open 24/ 7 :mrgreen:
User avatar
2slo2endo
 
Posts: 220
Joined: June 27th, 2011, 11:24 am

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby FLIPMODES » October 13th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Trail was in good shape considering all the leaves and hikers. :wink: Only one wet spot after one of the raised 5ft bridges. Now all we need is a way to attach a leaf blower on the front fork. :mrgreen:
2010 Trek Fuel EX 7
2012 Trek X-Cal 29er
2014 On-One Fatty
User avatar
FLIPMODES
 
Posts: 204
Joined: May 10th, 2012, 12:26 pm
Location: Warren

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby 2slo2endo » October 15th, 2013, 9:22 am

The leaves are like a fall surprise... get a wet root or a large stick under there and... Surprise! Riverbends and CRPT are in great shape right now (and covered in leaves) and I LOVE riding in the fall, just got to be careful here and there.
User avatar
2slo2endo
 
Posts: 220
Joined: June 27th, 2011, 11:24 am

Re: CRAMBA: Clinton River Park Trail (Dodge Park Trail)

Postby lawn dart » October 15th, 2013, 7:52 pm

CRPT was clear, dry, and fast this evening. Go ride while you still can!
User avatar
lawn dart
 
Posts: 326
Joined: November 16th, 2012, 7:13 pm
Location: Oxford/Lake Orion, MI

PreviousNext

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests