Western: Robinette's

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: Western: Robinette's

Postby cramer » April 14th, 2012, 7:07 pm

G.R.XC-MTNBKR wrote:
cramer wrote:
G.R.XC-MTNBKR wrote:Thanks to whoever put in that reroute around endo drop, its a little rough but better than dropping 5' into a pile of debris :D .

Sounds like the trail got dumbed down to me.

Because you spoke without knowing if the re-route is just as technical. :roll: Thats twice for you, I was hoping you would learn by now. :twisted:

I was going by what you wrote. You said it was a little rough, but better than a 5' drop off. Is the new re-route a 6' drop off?
cramer

Postby G.R.XC-MTNBKR » April 14th, 2012, 8:41 pm

cramer wrote:
G.R.XC-MTNBKR wrote:
cramer wrote:
G.R.XC-MTNBKR wrote:Thanks to whoever put in that reroute around endo drop, its a little rough but better than dropping 5' into a pile of debris :D .

Sounds like the trail got dumbed down to me.

Because you spoke without knowing if the re-route is just as technical. :roll: Thats twice for you, I was hoping you would learn by now. :twisted:

I was going by what you wrote. You said it was a little rough, but better than a 5' drop off. Is the new re-route a 6' drop off?

At least. :wink: Its just tricky on the first few go's, sloping downhill while going over small logs, with sharp turn into quick climb. Probly more technical then a straight 5' drop. Needs to be broken in, you should check it out.
Ride or Die
Just Ride
Specialized SL Pro
G.R.XC-MTNBKR

Postby bergie05 » July 25th, 2012, 5:18 am

In town for work, looking for a quick ride. I haven't ridden this trail in years. What kind of shape is it in with all the dry weather?
bergie05

Postby kevin g » April 29th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Anybody ridden this yet this spring?
kevin g

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions