Rode this morning while everything was still frozen. That area before the Hellboy entrance had drained a lot and was frozen when I rode over it, no problems.
The woodwork had some snow on it, but I was able to ride all of the up-and-overs without issue, and even a couple of the stunts themselves didn't prove to be problematic. It may have been unwise to try the Dragon's Throat in these conditions, but I figured I could grab onto something if I had any problems. Not an issue, as you can see in the picture below
These conditions are changing quickly, though, it's 33 degrees and raining at home now and the snow outside is turning to slush. So DON'T RIDE HERE TODAY! Wait for it to freeze up again, and watch out for the stunts having that thin film of ice on them that I saw before. Weather.com says it will be only 6 degrees overnight, so a morning ride tomorrow would work, and even with a half inch of snow on the trails, a regular-tire bike will work just fine. Tomorrow's high is 33, so you won't be able to ride the whole day (without making ruts - don't do it!), but after that it's all forecast to be below freezing for days on end. No big snows predicted either, we'll have some good riding coming up!