Created new Strava segments for Burchfield. They include one full advanced loop (ALL sections), and four segments including several sections each. I did NOT create individual segments for each named section, in hopes that longer segments would create more accurate results. Also, it is difficult to pinpoint exact transitions from section to section on the Strava map.
Burchfield Complete Loop: http://app.strava.com/segments/705617
- Time includes every advanced segment, including Serenity, Dragonball, and all of Swamp Thing.
Riverbend thru Riverbend crossing: http://app.strava.com/segments/705645
- includes Hanson's, Randy's, Annie's, Kentaro's, Red Route 1, and Looman's.
Riverbend crossing thru McNamara: http://app.strava.com/segments/705651
- Forest Hump, Nathan Dynamite, Glourious Poperds, Smokey and the Bandits.
McNamara thru Peppermint Creek Bridge: http://app.strava.com/segments/705654
- The Timinator, Bob's Supremacy, Remember Me.
Peppermint Creek bridge thru Riverbend: http://app.strava.com/segments/705659
- ride Serenity and double back to Dragonball on the beginner trail. Enter Dragonball at the bridge stunts. You can likely bypass these stunts and enter before the rock gardens if you want, without affecting the segment. From there, it's the river portion of Swamp Thing to the wooded section of Swamp Thing.
I can already tell from the accepted routes that the tolerances are pretty loose. Routes are counted that bypass Swamp Thing on the beginner trail, or ones that double back around the pond. Also, if a rider shortcuts Looman's before Riverbend crossing, it will be counted as well. You can click on the date of the ride on the leader board to see what route the rider actually took. It's not perfect, but it's some kind of frame of reference. Have fun with it...