CRAMBA: Bald Mountain

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: CRAMBA: Bald Mountain

Postby RMXByker » February 25th, 2015, 12:22 pm

c0nsumer wrote:CRAMBA-IMBA leaders had an outstanding meeting this morning with DJ Coffey and Adam Lepp at Bald Mountain.

Keep an eye out for trail days to fix some of the notable wet areas, then some bigger things to come!

I have to say that I personally really appreciate the effort that both CRAMBA and the DNR have put into Bald Mountain. One of the reasons I purchased my home where it is was because of the proximity to Baldy and Addison. It seems that a great relationship has been built over the years and we will truly start seeing some positive results from it. Let us know of the trail days and I'm sure a lot of people will show up. Thank you all.
http://www.BoughnerRacing.com

Stable
2006 Bianchi M.U.S.S. (MTN Single Speed)
2007 26" Specialized Epic Marathon (Geared full squish)
2011 Salsa Vaya (Do all bike)
RMXByker

Re: CRAMBA: Bald Mountain

Postby lawn dart » Yesterday, 5:30 pm

RMXByker wrote:
c0nsumer wrote:CRAMBA-IMBA leaders had an outstanding meeting this morning with DJ Coffey and Adam Lepp at Bald Mountain.
Keep an eye out for trail days to fix some of the notable wet areas, then some bigger things to come!

I have to say that I personally really appreciate the effort that both CRAMBA and the DNR have put into Bald Mountain. One of the reasons I purchased my home where it is was because of the proximity to Baldy and Addison. It seems that a great relationship has been built over the years and we will truly start seeing some positive results from it. Let us know of the trail days and I'm sure a lot of people will show up. Thank you all.

Well said.
Exciting news!
lawn dart

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments