CRAMBA: Addison Oaks

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: CRAMBA: Addison Oaks

Postby mrbikester » June 19th, 2015, 11:59 pm

Addison trail on Friday afternoon was absolutely PERFECT !!!!!! No mud anywhere and trail was dry and fast. Do watch out for deer and the kamikaze chipmunks however. On one of the fast open downhill sections a deer ran right out in front of me. A near miss.
mrbikester

Postby utabintarbo » June 20th, 2015, 8:42 am

If you think the deer are bad now, wait until September! :roll:

And the chipmunks are a feature, not a bug. :lol:
utabintarbo

Postby black2003ss » June 20th, 2015, 4:06 pm

I forget just how nice this trail is because it is 45-60 minute drive for me to get over there. It was so worth the trip today. The work that has been done on that trail is awesome. There wasn't a single mud puddle or soft spot left from all the rain and not a single tree down anywhere (if there were, they were cleaned up already). The efforts are paying off. It has to be one of the most fun trails and one of the best maintained trails in SE Michigan. Thanks to the trail crews for a great ride today!
black2003ss

Postby mrbikester » June 25th, 2015, 11:58 am

Rode Addison Wednesday afternoon and it was perfect as usual. Had my first Pauly sighting of the year. He was out there working hard with his saw removing some large vines hanging over trail. He expressed interest in having a large group ride out there at some point this summer. Look for his post for the date.
mrbikester

Postby mtnbikeman123 » June 28th, 2015, 1:44 pm

Anyone been to Addison today? I am assuming it is wet after the rainy day yesterday?
Giants and more Giants...
mtnbikeman123

Postby johanssont » June 29th, 2015, 2:48 pm

Rode this morning, no standing water, there was some snot in a few of the turns. Pretty nice ride. There were quite a few small sticks on the trail so watch your derailleur.
Dirty Thirties
johanssont

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments