CRAMBA: Addison Oaks

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: CRAMBA: Addison Oaks

Postby mrbikester » November 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm

OH…and thank you to ever removed the downed tree.!
mrbikester

Postby MtnBikerMi » November 3rd, 2014, 7:03 pm

I will second the "perfect" condition out there today. Bald Mountain North on the other hand....not so good...
MtnBikerMi

Postby utabintarbo » November 5th, 2014, 8:05 am

MtnBikerMi wrote:I will second the "perfect" condition out there today. Bald Mountain North on the other hand....not so good...

Bald Mtn is the yin to Addison's yang, and tends to make one appreciate Addison that much more. Nevertheless, we are trying to improve BMN's trail system as well. It's just a slower process. :icon_thumleft:
utabintarbo

Postby NovaraAspen » November 7th, 2014, 4:11 pm

Addison is in near perfect condition with some slick corners . tree down at mile 5.3 right before the big climb . will need a small saw to deal with it.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. -Patrick Henry
NovaraAspen

Postby mrbikester » November 10th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Trail today was in perfect condition. Trying to squeeze whatever I can out of this weather because looks like it is ending soon.
Temp today was a pleasant 53 and a nice breeze. After downhill at end on peninsula and just before you climb look to left by the water and there is a beaver den. You may have noticed lately all the trees in that area that he has chewed down.
mrbikester

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments