For posting trail-specific conditions and problems
Was there on Saturday and it was very muddy, and with the recent rain I would not go there. Gonna take at least a few warm dry days to clear up.
- Posts: 126
- Joined: November 17th, 2009, 12:44 am
Will the trail be in good shape to ride tonight?
- Posts: 119
- Joined: December 9th, 2002, 8:43 pm
- Location: Commerce Township
On the second half right before the long bridge, one of those two big trees fell over. There is a piece of the tree HEAD height blocking the trail and you may not get stopped in time as I found out this morning.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: June 30th, 2008, 6:36 pm
Tree down approximately 1.6 miles in from the parking lot. Will need a chainsaw to clear, it is about a foot in diameter.
- Posts: 291
- Joined: September 24th, 2013, 2:46 pm
- Location: Shelby Township, MI
Once you get to the inter trails it might be fine, however, I attempted about a 1/2 mile from the beach, away from the two track, and was nothing but ice.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: April 24th, 2008, 12:40 pm
- Location: Novi
Return to Trail Conditions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 8 guests