Michigan Mountain Biking Association
stinkychamois wrote:Will they be closing the trail for the race tomorrow or will it remain open to the public? Was looking to get a lap in tomorrow morning at 8:30-9ish, I'm a 45 minute lapper out there, so I should be done long before anyone sets out on the race course at 10.
In addition to the spots that you have already mentioned, which I assume you have lat/long coordinates for:
- Two Mile Climb: Self-evident.
- Overlook: The rest area-like spot where the trail curves right, goes a bit wide, and has a nice place to stop overlooking Pontiac Lake.
- The Chute: The switchbacks just before the hard clay climb on the first 'hard' option.
- RC Airfield: Self-evident.
Here are some additional spots:
- the Rock Garden: 42 degrees 40' 45.82"N. 83 degrees, 28' 26.13"W
- Ugga Bugga Land: the start of the high skinny ridge, which goes for 1/4 mile: 42 degrees, 41' 24.46"N, 83 degrees, 28' 15.13" W
- The chute is also known as the gully or the corkscrew
- The optional trail (right hand turn) is called "Extra Credit": 42 degrees, 41' 38.15"N, 83 degrees, 27' 04.20" W
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google Adsense [Bot] and 7 guests