For posting trail-specific conditions and problems
- Posts: 120
- Joined: June 12th, 2008, 6:44 am
- Location: Davisburg
2014 S-Works Epic
2013 CruX Expert Carbon Disc
2014 Surly Pugsley
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: August 8th, 2011, 1:16 pm
- Location: Plymouth, MI
Thanks for all the work you guys do. I'm happy to help whenever.
I heard several reports of rabid raccoons around the state this year.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- Posts: 780
- Joined: August 23rd, 2004, 3:11 pm
Large tree down on B shortly before the B loop shortcut. Will need a chainsaw, probably a 20" +/- tree. Rest of A, B, and C were in good shape.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: November 21st, 2013, 3:02 pm
- Posts: 710
- Joined: April 27th, 2006, 8:16 am
- Location: West Bloomfield
Return to Trail Conditions & Comments
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Dirtdevil and 4 guests