MCMBA: Highland

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: MCMBA: Highland

Postby Aaron6 » Yesterday, 6:51 am

Not sure what this report is worth, considering the weather White Lake got yesterday afternoon, but BEFORE the storms hit, there was a small tree down on D loop, between 12 and 12.5, right after the rock garden with the bypass. Rest of the trail was great.
Aaron6

Postby dikowals » Yesterday, 8:11 pm

I rode the last half of D and the first half of B tonight. Two trees down on D, one just before mile marker 14 and one just after. The first half of B was clear, and thanks for the new log pile on that section of B too.
dikowals

Postby nitzpixs » Yesterday, 8:49 pm

Ground Bees nest on A loop at the begining of trail right before the wood bridge, still on the two way traffic area. Took two kids there tonight to ride and my friends son got hung up on the rocks in the corner right before the bridge. He fell over and there is a ground bees nest in the bank of the berm. The bees were not happy, My daughter who was behind him got stung 4 to 5 times and I got hit 3 times myself, Going back for her bike and getting my friends kids back though the area. So be careful through there and if anyone is heading out there for some trail cleanup they may want to bring some bee killer...
nitzpixs

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments