Poto: Potawatomi

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: Poto: Potawatomi

Postby TRH123 » May 14th, 2015, 6:30 am

Trail in great shape. Thanks to whomever removed all the leaners, just the large hanging deadfall before the trail veers towards the Hankerd Rd crossing. One new obstacle on the ground on the downhill with the sandy birm just before the Pickerel Lk trail intersection with the Silver Lake Trail. Deadfall about 4 - 6" in diameter that was too long to move off the trail. Negoiatable on the inside line, but not on the wide line to the outside of the corner.
TRH123

Postby lamarvenoy » May 15th, 2015, 8:44 am

Looking to ride today. Did the Pinckney area get a ton of rain over the evening? We got some rain here in Plymouth. Just curious so I don't make the drive out there to find conditions unfavorable
lamarvenoy

Postby jonw9 » May 15th, 2015, 11:54 am

I don't recall any substantial amount of rain last night, or yesterday. I think you should be good-to-go.
"Seriously though, you clearly think a lot more than I do when you are riding." -jajones
"You're going to suffer on a single speed, you might as well suffer going faster." - Indigenous
jonw9

Postby CTB » May 17th, 2015, 4:50 pm

It's in stupendous shape. I wasn't, but it was. Really nice conditions today.
CTB

Postby Trance » May 18th, 2015, 12:38 pm

I plan to camp at Bruin Lake campground and ride Poto in a couple of weeks. What is the best way to get from the campground to the trail? It looks like we can get to the main road and pick up Poto off of Crescent Dr. (South side of campground to Bruin Lakeshore to Hadley to Bartel to Goodband to Crescent Dr), but is there a better way?? Also, is there any sort of parking near the Crescent Dr./Poto intersection?
Trance

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments