Western: Yankee Springs

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: Western: Yankee Springs

Postby cramer » January 30th, 2015, 8:50 am

Mike_D wrote:
vette-ss wrote:Thanks guys. Will be out that way this weekend. Would like to bring the bike and check it out along with Merrell. I figured it would be icy. Hoping this crap today turns to snow and puts a couple inches on top. I'll look them up on FB.

FYI - Merrell is super icy right now also per a friend of mine that tried riding it yesterday on a fatbike. In the Grand Rapids area, we received a special additional coating of ice overnight to make it extra fun as well. Not sure if 15 minutes north it was snow or not but maybe Rick Plite will chime in. Further north (Big Rapids) was receiving snow this morning so there is a line somewhere between GR and BR where it changed to snow.

Ice
cramer

Postby ReidRules18 » March 20th, 2015, 7:19 am

I have not been out on any trail yet this year, any idea if Yankee will be rideable this coming weekend?
"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money"-Cree Indian
ReidRules18

Postby Mike_D » March 20th, 2015, 7:32 am

ReidRules18 wrote:I have not been out on any trail yet this year, any idea if Yankee will be rideable this coming weekend?

Best to follow/join West Michigan Trail Conditions FB page for the latest trail conditions...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wmtrailconditions/
Mike_D

Postby ReidRules18 » March 20th, 2015, 8:33 am

Mike_D wrote:
ReidRules18 wrote:I have not been out on any trail yet this year, any idea if Yankee will be rideable this coming weekend?

Best to follow/join West Michigan Trail Conditions FB page for the latest trail conditions...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wmtrailconditions/

Ya, I'm against Facebook.
"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money"-Cree Indian
ReidRules18

Postby MFawley » March 20th, 2015, 9:50 am

Probably be a week or two at least before the trails are ready.
MFawley

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments