MCMBA: Island Lake

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: MCMBA: Island Lake

Postby 2niner » July 23rd, 2015, 11:05 pm

BLKXJ 96 wrote:To everyone or anyone riding out of the JCP lot. The Mall is nice enough to let us use this area for staging....keep it clean! This is a mall parking lot! Most people use this area for shopping and have zero interest in seeing your a$$ and/or Balls as you try to shimmy in and out of your riding gear next to your Subaru. Stripping down naked in a mall parking lot sounds like the fast track to getting put on the sex offenders list.

Cut it out...

What's wrong with my balls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2niner

Postby sisu » July 24th, 2015, 4:16 am

Smile for the security cameras while you are at it!
sisu

Postby BLKXJ 96 » July 24th, 2015, 9:11 pm

2niner wrote:
BLKXJ 96 wrote:To everyone or anyone riding out of the JCP lot. The Mall is nice enough to let us use this area for staging....keep it clean! This is a mall parking lot! Most people use this area for shopping and have zero interest in seeing your a$$ and/or Balls as you try to shimmy in and out of your riding gear next to your Subaru. Stripping down naked in a mall parking lot sounds like the fast track to getting put on the sex offenders list.

Cut it out...

What's wrong with my balls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask the lady trying to shield her kids eyes... :lol:

Sadly some people need to be reminded from time to time, and this is the type of thing that will ultimately get all the people that use this end of the parking lot to access the trail kicked out. Talking the security a few times, they said this is a big problem. And those guys ride around in a truck all day just waiting for something to happen so they can use their authority and catch someone with their pants down... :wink:

I have used the "park and ride" off of Fieldcrest Rd. It is sketchy at times, lots of people in and out and.....strange things going on all hours of the day. I'm sure most of us that use the JCP lot don't want to be forced into parking here.
Jeff
BLKXJ 96

Postby countdowntoliquorday » July 27th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Trail was nice and fast this morning. Rode in from Kensington, and finished before 8:00. As for changing before a ride in a parking lot: how lazy and inconsiderate can you be? There's a simple solution if you are even slightly resourceful: fast food bathrooms, department store bathrooms, rest stops, other parks w/bathrooms on the way to the JCP lot, change at the office, or wear your gear under your suit. There's no reason to hang brain like this.
countdowntoliquorday

Postby ihateplaindave » July 27th, 2015, 1:54 pm

I've used *beep*'s restroom or gone 20 yards into the woods to change in the past.
ihateplaindave

Postby Hudnut » July 27th, 2015, 2:03 pm

countdowntoliquorday wrote: hang brain

oh man! I'm using this one some time!
Don't worry. It's all downhill from here.
Hudnut

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments