MCMBA: Milford

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: MCMBA: Milford

Postby jreyst » March 15th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Did a couple of laps this afternoon (Tuesday 3/15) and it's perfect.
--
John Reyst
Primary: 2007 Giant Trance (1x10)
Backup: 2013 Fezzari Wiki Peak
First Bike: 2004 Gary Fisher Cake
jreyst

Postby mtbfree » March 16th, 2016, 9:40 am

Rode Milford for the first time in about 3 years yesterday... Trail was in great shape! Last time I rode it, the new section was fresh cut and slow... now it rolls nice and fast! Plus that hip jump shaped corner about 1/4 mile past the skills area is sweet :mrgreen:
I'm just here to ride...

-'15 Transition Scout
-'15 Trek Session 88
-'04 Santa Cruz Chameleon
mtbfree

Postby santaclausersolo » March 17th, 2016, 6:26 pm

Good again today, one fallen tree, not sure where it was as I am not real familiar with the trail. I entered off GM road, it was between there and the return to the ball fields/parking lot, near the some water.

Haven't ridden this trail in quite a while, but will be working closer to it now and plan to spend some time riding it this year, it's really a great trail!!
santaclausersolo

Postby Builder-Bill » April 11th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Milford is in great Shape... Get out and ride it...
Bill Milford TC
Builder-Bill

Postby jreyst » April 27th, 2016, 7:29 pm

Rode a couple laps today. Great condition.
--
John Reyst
Primary: 2007 Giant Trance (1x10)
Backup: 2013 Fezzari Wiki Peak
First Bike: 2004 Gary Fisher Cake
jreyst

Postby ahopkins1988 » May 3rd, 2016, 7:52 pm

Rode two laps today. Trail is in pretty good shape. One or two puddles and a few slick spots but no problems at all.
--
Andrew

2011 Trek Mamba 29er, 2003 Trek 4500
ahopkins1988

Postby Builder-Bill » May 11th, 2016, 10:44 pm

The trail is in great shape... Other then the the riders that keep cutting the corners, adding new trail around the features designed to slow you down and make you a better rider... Please STOP trying to dummy down the trail and cut corners to improve your *beep* Strava time... Turn it off. I spent a hour of my ride time tonight blocking off Cheater trails... :x :evil: Go for a road bike ride if you want to ride mindless fast....
Bill
Trail TC
Builder-Bill

Postby mmrobertson69 » May 12th, 2016, 5:33 am

Wow. Agreed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
"Nice bruise. What did you hit, a tree?"

"No, the ground."
mmrobertson69

Postby santaclausersolo » May 12th, 2016, 9:14 am

Builder-Bill wrote:The trail is in great shape... Other then the the riders that keep cutting the corners, adding new trail around the features designed to slow you down and make you a better rider... Please STOP trying to dummy down the trail and cut corners to improve your *beep* Strava time... Turn it off. I spent a hour of my ride time tonight blocking off Cheater trails... :x :evil: Go for a road bike ride if you want to ride mindless fast....
Bill
Trail TC

I just started riding this trail more frequently as I work close to it now. Great trail, love the flavor of it. Love the features, the flow, all of it. I did notice the new lines since I was last out there, glad they are being blocked off.
santaclausersolo

Postby Builder-Bill » May 14th, 2016, 9:15 pm

Milford Trail Challenge Bike Fest
SATURDAY, JUNE 4 2016

Its a Family-Friendly Ride or All_day Epic, you choose ( Make it your warm up ride for the LumberJack 100 )
Pre-Reg $20 Day of $25

Starting Time: From 7:30 am thru 1:00.... Start when you want... Ride what you want
Singletrack, two-track, bike paths,... From 10 miles up to 100 Miles .. you choose! Only a Hand full of people complete the full 100 miles each year. :lol:
This can be a warm up ride for the LumberJack 100 or Just a fun ride and party afterwards.. :lol:
This is a benefit for the local Trails you Train on.... Its also a summer party to kick off the biking season.
Live Music all day ... Featuring the Orbitsuns at 1:00 pm
2 Beer or soft drink Tickets included with your admission

Proceeds from this event Help build and maintain the trails you ride on...Remember Trails don't just appear and maintain themselves.
http://WWW.milfordchallenge.com Or at MCMBA.org
Builder-Bill

Postby Builder-Bill » May 26th, 2016, 3:50 pm

Milford Trail Challenge Bike Fest
SATURDAY, JUNE 4 2016

Its a Family-Friendly Ride or All_day Epic, you choose ( Make it your warm up ride for the LumberJack 100 )
Pre-Reg $20 Day of $25
Starting Time: From 7:30 am thru 1:00.... Start when you want... Ride what you want
Singletrack, two-track, bike paths,... From 10 miles up to 100 Miles .. you choose! Only a Hand full of people complete the full 100 miles each year. :lol:
This can be a warm up ride for the LumberJack 100 or Just a fun ride and party afterwards.. :lol:
This is a benefit for the local Trails you Train on.... Its also a summer party to kick off the biking season.
Live Music all day ... Featuring the Orbitsuns at 1:00 pm
2 Beer or soft drink Tickets included with your admission
Proceeds from this event Help build and maintain the trails you ride on...Remember Trails don't just appear and maintain themselves.
http://WWW.milfordchallenge.com Or at MCMBA.org
Builder-Bill

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments