MCMBA: Milford

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: MCMBA: Milford

Postby redwoods22 » October 13th, 2014, 2:16 pm

quick ride on Saturday. Trails in great shape aside from the first small bridge after the NASCAR turns (newest section). Looks like the entire right side caved in just after the ramp up.
redwoods22

Postby DxSxL » October 19th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Trail was perfect tonight. Lots of leaves, but no wet spots. Looks like the bridge has been replaced too!
DxSxL

Postby mpaquette70 » November 2nd, 2014, 10:17 pm

First time Milford trail rider today. What a pleasant surprise! Trail was in great shape. I would recommend this trail to anyone who hasn't ridden it yet. Great fall day for a ride.
mpaquette70

Postby sklevorn » November 27th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Thankful for family and good health. Thankful for the wheel. Thankful for the guy with the loppers and the chainsaw on the Milford trail today. It's in great shape!
sklevorn

Postby c0nsumer » December 29th, 2014, 5:17 pm

Trail was in mostly fine shape this afternoon. Almost all of it was frozen hard, but some of the sun-exposed areas were downright slick. Ruts weren't left on them, but they were just wet with a few mm of very slippery snot on the top. One sweeping turn in the utility cut put me down quite quickly, even with a fatbike, and that had me wary for the rest of the trail... I'd say get out there when it's overcast, night, or before the sun had a chance to work its evil.

No ruts on the trail, though, just hard frozen stuff... With occasional slick spots.
Steve Vigneau
Big Ring Coffee MTB Racing
CRAMBA-IMBA Board Member
River Bends Park Co-Trail Coordinator
MMBA Website / Forum Administrator

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, the MMBA nor CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer
Administrator

Postby Hermannator » December 30th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Know exactly where that slick turn on the utility cut is... Almost bought it there last month in a similar day...
Hermannator

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions & Comments