- This is the 8th race in the MMBA Championship Point Series and counts towards the Time Trial Series ? free signup for this series is available?here.
- 2013’s race will follow the proven Time Trial format as previous years with individual start times. It?s you against the clock, with minimal passing and no excuses!
- This year features an entirely new course experience, and includes large sections of singletrack that are normally off limits to biking! It will include a mix of fast open sprints and tight, technical singletrack that reward both cardio AND bike handling skills! (Elite and Expert racers will have 2 laps of fun!)
- $1600 cash awards
- Awesome swag
- Our friends at Race Services will be handling the timing, with results posted immediately on kiosks and available from their web site.
- Lunch will available for a small donation.
- All proceeds from this race go directly to the Motor City Mountain Biking Association, an IMBA chapter, and are used to help fund our local trail building and volunteer activities.
- Pre-registration ends Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 5 pm ET
Registration is available at?BIKEREG.COM ? Are you interested in volunteering for the event? We’d love the help. If you are interested please email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org?for more details.