Wanted- CPS Director for the MMBA
The position would begin November 15th 2013 and involve a commitment of three seasons.
The CPS director will earn $700 stipend per season paid at the annual expo each season.
Payment of stipend would be as follows:
2014 season paid Feb 2015
2015 season paid Feb 2016
2016 season paid Feb 2017
CPS Director will report to the MMBA board.
• Organize series schedule
• Communicate as necessary rule changes or category changes to various promoters of races
• Acquire series sponsorships and swag to distribute across race events
• Tabulate points after each race and post online
• Update CPS page on MMBA website as necessary
• Respond to disputes in points and correct as necessary
• Enforce series rules and requirements
• Coordinate and cooperate with race promoters for individual race disputes
• Manage invoicing to the race promoters for the CPS fee to be paid to the MMBA treasurer
• Manage acquisition and engraving of CPS series awards, hand out awards at Annual Expo
• Manage and distribute pre-season predictive calendar to promoters in the state
The candidate should be familiar with mountain bike races of various types (cross country and time trials) and have a facility with Excel spreadsheets and formulas.
Send Resume to President@mmba.org for consideration